This delivery truck is empty!ADD SOME PRODUCTS
We Don't Deliver to Your Area Yet.
We'll bring the best fresh food from local, independent producers to your door on:
The order cutoffs are Sunday for Wednesday deliveries, Monday for Thursday, and Tuesday for Friday, all at 11:59 pm.
If you're past your order cutoff for this week, you can go ahead and add to your cart for future weeks, but you won't be able to customize any 4P Bags until Saturday. We promise it'll be worth the wait!
added to delivery
Cave Dweller - Italian-style Aged Goat Cheese, Firefly Farms
You can’t rush something this good. It takes our Cave Dweller eight-to-twelve months to develop its sweet and sharp flavor. Made similarly to Parmesan, the curd is cooked as it sets, making it denser and harder as its nuttiness and complexity grows with each passing day. Made in Maryland. Meet the makers.
- Dense, sharp and nutty with a subtle sweetness
- Similar to parmesan, pecorino or asiago with a pleasant goat’s milk flavor
- Versatile and approachable with notes of sweet caramel
HOW TO USE: Allow a minimum of half an hour at room temperature prior to serving
- Try pairing with a Sauvignon Blanc or a late-harvest Reisling with candied nuts or a fruit jam
- Grate on pasta, melt on pizza or in a gourmet Mac & Cheese (a little goes a long way)
Pasteurized goat milk
Bacterial starter cultures (gluten-free)