This delivery truck is empty!ADD SOME PRODUCTS
Drat. We Don't Deliver to Your Area Yet.
Locally-sourced food will show up to your door on:
Remember to Customize Your Bags By:
Sunday for Wednesday deliveries
Monday for Thursday
Tuesday for Friday
all at 11:59 pm.
If you're past your order cutoff for this week, you can go ahead and add to your cart for future weeks, but you won't be able to customize any 4P Foods totes until Saturday. We promise it'll be worth the wait!
added to delivery
Cave Dweller - Italian-style Aged Goat Cheese, Firefly Farms
You can’t rush something this good. It takes the Cave Dweller eight-to-twelve months to develop its sweet and sharp flavor. Made similarly to Parmesan, the curd is cooked as it sets, making it denser and harder as its nuttiness and complexity grows with each passing day. Made in Maryland. Meet the makers.
- Dense, sharp and nutty with a subtle sweetness
- Similar to parmesan, pecorino or asiago with a pleasant goat’s milk flavor
- Versatile and approachable with notes of sweet caramel
HOW TO USE: Allow a minimum of half an hour at room temperature prior to serving
- Try pairing with a Sauvignon Blanc or a late-harvest Reisling with candied nuts or a fruit jam
- Grate on pasta, melt on pizza or in a gourmet Mac & Cheese (a little goes a long way)
Pasteurized goat milk
Bacterial starter cultures (gluten-free)